Electrotherapy / TENS 3000
“TENS” stands for transcutaneous electric nerve stimulation. The TENS unit sends comfortable impulses through the skin that stimulate the nerve (or nerves) in the treatment area. In many cases, this stimulation will greatly reduce or eliminate pain. In many patients, the reduction or elimination of pain lasts longer than the actual period of stimulation (sometimes as much as three to four times longer).
- Delivers non-addictive and non-invasive analgesia via the disruption of pain signals across sensory nerves
- Facilitates simple, self-administered treatments via the portable unit (approximately the size of a deck of playing cards)
- Carries a favorable benefit-to-risk ratio because it has no notable adverse effects and no interactions with other treatments
- Utilizes a standard 9-volt battery and adhesive electrodes
Safe & Effective
Hundreds of patients and clinical reports support the efficacy of the TENS 3000, not just because it works, but because it is free of the functional impairment associated with narcotic analgesics that may adversely affect a patient.
- 3 TENS Modes: Burst, Modulation, Constant
- Pulse Width: 30-260 (uS)
- Pulse Rate: 20-150(Hz)
- 80 mA Amplitude
- Dual Channels
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Timer: 15, 30, Constant
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
If you have slipped and fallen or twisted your ankle resulting in a sprain, strain or fracture, you are likely suffering from pain and swelling. The correct ankle brace can prevent inversion, eversion and rotation, protecting you from further injury. Ankle braces provide compression, stability and support, reducing swelling and relieving pain, helping to restore movement.
But ankle pain can also come from chronic conditions such as tendonitis or plantar fasciitis. In these cases, you may opt to wear a thin, lightweight ankle brace that fits into your shoes. In fact, there is a school of thought that says athletes and anyone with ankle instability should wear these braces prophylactically to reduce the chances of injuries occurring.
Our ankle braces are quick and easy to put on and take off, and they’re adjustable for a perfect fit. Contact us today with questions or to order your ankle brace.