Knee Products / Rebound® Post-Op Knee
Rebound® Post-Op Knee
- Tool-free design and multi-purpose Smart-Fit™ packaging
- Telescoping frame from 18.5”-27” (Adult)
- OneTouch™ easy to adjust ROM hinge with lock-out capability
- Color-coding and numbered frame for patient education
- Quick-fit, gripping buckles for easy application
- Universal Size and Universal XL
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL repairs/injuries
- Meniscal repairs
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Patellar tendon repairs
- Osteochondral repairs
- Condylar fractures
- Sprains/strains of the knee
- HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomy)
|Universal||16 – 32" (41 cm – 81 cm)|
|Universal XL||16 – 38" (41 cm – 96,5 cm)|
Thigh measurement taken 6" above mid-patella.
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
If you have slipped and fallen or twisted your ankle resulting in a sprain, strain or fracture, you are likely suffering from pain and swelling. The correct ankle brace can prevent inversion, eversion and rotation, protecting you from further injury. Ankle braces provide compression, stability and support, reducing swelling and relieving pain, helping to restore movement.
But ankle pain can also come from chronic conditions such as tendonitis or plantar fasciitis. In these cases, you may opt to wear a thin, lightweight ankle brace that fits into your shoes. In fact, there is a school of thought that says athletes and anyone with ankle instability should wear these braces prophylactically to reduce the chances of injuries occurring.
Our ankle braces are quick and easy to put on and take off, and they’re adjustable for a perfect fit. Contact us today with questions or to order your ankle brace.