Quad Cane Large Base
- Unique four-point base design
- Non-skid rubber tips on all four feet
- Large base design provides more stability
- Handle rotates for left or right hand use
- Tool-free left to right hand adjustments
- Quad canes stand up on their own when not in use
- Easy push button height adjustment in 1-inch increments with a locking, anti-rattle ring allowing for quick, safe adjustment
- Comfortable, contoured vinyl handle with sculpted grip reduces chance of slippage
- Lightweight aluminum upper shaft with welded steel base
- 300 pound weight capacity
If you have slipped and fallen or twisted your ankle resulting in a sprain, strain or fracture, you are likely suffering from pain and swelling. The correct ankle brace can prevent inversion, eversion and rotation, protecting you from further injury. Ankle braces provide compression, stability and support, reducing swelling and relieving pain, helping to restore movement.
But ankle pain can also come from chronic conditions such as tendonitis or plantar fasciitis. In these cases, you may opt to wear a thin, lightweight ankle brace that fits into your shoes. In fact, there is a school of thought that says athletes and anyone with ankle instability should wear these braces prophylactically to reduce the chances of injuries occurring.
Our ankle braces are quick and easy to put on and take off, and they’re adjustable for a perfect fit. Contact us today with questions or to order your ankle brace.