Knee Products / Orbit ROM Cryo Knee Brace
Orbit ROM Cryo Knee Brace
The Orbit ROM Cryo Knee Brace is designed to combine the benefits of pneumatic compression with cold therapy to diminish swelling and decrease pain. Whether you’re an athlete looking for a quicker recovery or a post-operative knee surgery patient, you will enjoy a more comfortable recovery.
The Oribt ROM Cryo Knee Brace includes two reusable gel packs.
- Combines the benefits of pneumatic compression with cold therapy
- Includes two reusable gel packs
- Universal size
- Patellar Honodropathy (Osteochondral repairs)
- Retropatellar Osteoarthritis
- Post-operative and post traumatic irritations including rehabilitation of: MCL, LCL, PCL, ACL (Sprains, Meniscus injuries, Lateral, Anterior, Medial, and Posterior tilt, etc.)
- Post lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint
- Patella and knee instabilities (Patella Dislocation, Patella Subluxation, Patella Alta, Patella Stabilization, Patella Tendon repairs)
- General knee pain
- Mild Chondronmalacia
- Condylar Fractures
- Tibial Plateau Fractures
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
If you have slipped and fallen or twisted your ankle resulting in a sprain, strain or fracture, you are likely suffering from pain and swelling. The correct ankle brace can prevent inversion, eversion and rotation, protecting you from further injury. Ankle braces provide compression, stability and support, reducing swelling and relieving pain, helping to restore movement.
But ankle pain can also come from chronic conditions such as tendonitis or plantar fasciitis. In these cases, you may opt to wear a thin, lightweight ankle brace that fits into your shoes. In fact, there is a school of thought that says athletes and anyone with ankle instability should wear these braces prophylactically to reduce the chances of injuries occurring.
Our ankle braces are quick and easy to put on and take off, and they’re adjustable for a perfect fit. Contact us today with questions or to order your ankle brace.
Contact us with any questions about bracing or eligibility. We’ll make it easy for you. We'll even handle the paperwork should you qualify.
We are in-network with over 70 private insurance, workers’ compensation, and no-fault insurance companies.
Send us a referral and we will make sure your patient receives the right brace – fast. Our staff of professionals are on-hand and ready to serve.