Elite Multi-Mode Stimulator
The Multi-Mode Stimulator is a high-quality, advanced technology medical device designed to be used as a combination interferential and muscle stimulator. The Multi-Mode Stimulator is battery powered using standard AA batteries. Current is generated and controlled by circuitry using Texas Instruments® microprocessor chips. These chips provide the Multi-Mode Stimulator with the greatest degree of control and intelligence on the market today. The Multi-Mode Stimulator was designed for the homecare market and many of the Multi-Mode Stimulator features are the result of countless discussions with patients, physicians and therapists as to what they want and need in a clinic and home use therapy device.
Interferential Current Mode
- Relieves symptoms of chronic pain
- Serves as an adjunct treatment to manage surgical and post-traumatic pain
Neuromuscular Stimulator Mode
- Relaxes muscle spasms
- Increases local blood circulation
- Maintains and increases range of motion
- Prevents or retards:
- Disuse atrophy
- Muscle re-education
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles
- Prevents venous thrombosis
- Dual Therapy Channels
- True Interferential Therapy Output
- Neuromuscular Therapy Output
- Symmetrical biphasic square wave with zero net DC component
- Uses 2 Common AA Batteries
- 14 Preset Therapy Protocols (10 Interferential Stimulation, 4 Muscle Stimulation)
- 0-45 milliamps, adjustable
- 1 – 150 Hz Net Interferential Frequency
Interferential Current Mode: Symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain and/or as an adjunctive treatment for the management of post-surgical and post-traumatic pain.
Neuromuscular Stimulator Mode: Relaxation of muscle spasm, increasing local blood circulation, maintaining and increasing range of motion, preventing or retarding disuse atrophy, muscle re-education, and immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis.
If you have slipped and fallen or twisted your ankle resulting in a sprain, strain or fracture, you are likely suffering from pain and swelling. The correct ankle brace can prevent inversion, eversion and rotation, protecting you from further injury. Ankle braces provide compression, stability and support, reducing swelling and relieving pain, helping to restore movement.
But ankle pain can also come from chronic conditions such as tendonitis or plantar fasciitis. In these cases, you may opt to wear a thin, lightweight ankle brace that fits into your shoes. In fact, there is a school of thought that says athletes and anyone with ankle instability should wear these braces prophylactically to reduce the chances of injuries occurring.
Our ankle braces are quick and easy to put on and take off, and they’re adjustable for a perfect fit. Contact us today with questions or to order your ankle brace.