Extremity_Cervical Collar / Miami J Select Cervical Collar
Miami J Select Cervical Collar
The Miami J Select cervical collar by Össur offers the widest range of height adjustability in the market with a single, universal design that replicates the comfort, immobilization and quality you expect from a Miami J product.
Featuring a patented, first-to-market locking mechanism to encourage patient compliance and anti-microbial Sorbatex padding, Miami J Select is designed to support successful patient outcomes.
- Universal design that doesn’t compromise immobilization or comfort.
- Easy to don and doff with patented Reproducible Fit option.
- Simplified comfort adjustments with integrated and patented Sternal-Relief Dial.
- Easy to clean and replace multi-colored padding.
- Anti-microbial & biocompatible Sorbatex™ padding prevents bacterial build-up.
- 7 precise fitting sizes with opportunity to fine-tune.
- One-piece, anatomically inspired collar back with Flex Edge® designed to reduce occipital pressure.
- Large tracheal opening – improved function for ICU patients.
- X-ray and CT lucent, MR-safe.
Conditions requiring gross immobilization of the cervical spine.
This may include: – C-Spine precaution for trauma patients – Immobilization for pre and post c-spine surgery
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
If you have slipped and fallen or twisted your ankle resulting in a sprain, strain or fracture, you are likely suffering from pain and swelling. The correct ankle brace can prevent inversion, eversion and rotation, protecting you from further injury. Ankle braces provide compression, stability and support, reducing swelling and relieving pain, helping to restore movement.
But ankle pain can also come from chronic conditions such as tendonitis or plantar fasciitis. In these cases, you may opt to wear a thin, lightweight ankle brace that fits into your shoes. In fact, there is a school of thought that says athletes and anyone with ankle instability should wear these braces prophylactically to reduce the chances of injuries occurring.
Our ankle braces are quick and easy to put on and take off, and they’re adjustable for a perfect fit. Contact us today with questions or to order your ankle brace.