Back Products / Legend 637 Spinal Brace
Legend 637 Spinal Brace
The Legend 637 deploys unique opposing force technology to accelerate healing in the lumbar spine. Patients often experience pain relief from the compression and postural improvement that the Legend 637 provides. When the straps are pulled properly (outward and upward at a 45 degree angle),
the straps work simultaneously to lift and compress the patients’ anterior weight. The result is a distinct postural improvement and often a significant improvement in pain symptoms.
- Relieves load on lumbar discs
- Disc space creation can alleviate nerve root impingement
- Low profile design for maximum patient compliance and comfort
- Unique design lifts and holds the patients’ anterior weight
- Easy to clean and dry
- Posterior Panel Extends from the Sacrococcygeal Junction to the T-9 vertebrae
- Side lateral panels provide maximum lateral stability
- Chronic Lumbar Instability
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Chronic Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated Lumbar Disc
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
If you have slipped and fallen or twisted your ankle resulting in a sprain, strain or fracture, you are likely suffering from pain and swelling. The correct ankle brace can prevent inversion, eversion and rotation, protecting you from further injury. Ankle braces provide compression, stability and support, reducing swelling and relieving pain, helping to restore movement.
But ankle pain can also come from chronic conditions such as tendonitis or plantar fasciitis. In these cases, you may opt to wear a thin, lightweight ankle brace that fits into your shoes. In fact, there is a school of thought that says athletes and anyone with ankle instability should wear these braces prophylactically to reduce the chances of injuries occurring.
Our ankle braces are quick and easy to put on and take off, and they’re adjustable for a perfect fit. Contact us today with questions or to order your ankle brace.