Extremity_Elbow / Innovator X® Post-Op Elbow
Innovator X® Post-Op Elbow
With superior comfort, clean aesthetics and the most user-friendly hinge in post-op bracing, Innovator X is designed to increase patient satisfaction and compliance.
- Universal fit, left/right specific
- Comfort pad at the neck and shoulder
- 3-dimensional padding and Lycra® lining improve fit and comfort
- OneTouch button enables easy release for slide-to-size length adjustments
- Easy-to-use Innovator hinge makes flexion and extension adjustments simple
Indications requiring elbow immobilization and/or range of motion restriction may include:
- Stable fractures of the elbow
- Distal humerus
- Proximal radius or ulna
- Tendon and ligament injuries or repairs
- Collateral ligament reconstructions
- Elbow hyperextension
- Triceps tendon repair
- Chronic elbow injuries
- Tennis elbow release
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
If you have slipped and fallen or twisted your ankle resulting in a sprain, strain or fracture, you are likely suffering from pain and swelling. The correct ankle brace can prevent inversion, eversion and rotation, protecting you from further injury. Ankle braces provide compression, stability and support, reducing swelling and relieving pain, helping to restore movement.
But ankle pain can also come from chronic conditions such as tendonitis or plantar fasciitis. In these cases, you may opt to wear a thin, lightweight ankle brace that fits into your shoes. In fact, there is a school of thought that says athletes and anyone with ankle instability should wear these braces prophylactically to reduce the chances of injuries occurring.
Our ankle braces are quick and easy to put on and take off, and they’re adjustable for a perfect fit. Contact us today with questions or to order your ankle brace.