Elite Air Decompression LSO
The Elite Air Decompression LSO (lumbar sacral orthosis) combines the support of rigid panels with a decompression lumbar belt to support and relieve pain. The front and back panels are removeable to offer continued therapy options during recovery. The back panel extends from the sacrococcygeal junction to the T-9 vertebra. Decompression of the lower spine is accomplished through expansion of the lumbar belt from 5.1” to 7.9” (13 – 20cm) which aids in relaxing muscle spasms and relieves pain.
Air Decompression Belt
- Vertically expands approximately 2 inches from 5.1 inches tall before inflation to 7.9 inches tall after inflation
- Decompression expands intervertebral disc space to relieve pain
- Unloads weight bearing from lower back to hip
- Thin and lightweight, can be worn under clothing
Traditional Lumbar Support with Versatile Step-Down Support
- Provides support and stability
- Restricts harmful movements
- 2 removeable rigid panel supports: 1 anterior panel, 1 posterior panel
- Step-down support through removeable panels for patient progression
- Posterior panel extends from the sacrococcygeal junction to the T-9 vertebra
- Adjustable air decompression
- Rigid front and back (anterior and posterior) panels for superior support
- Removeable panels for step-down support
- Relaxes muscle spasms
- Prevents and relieves back pain
- Extender panel increases the circumference up to 8 inches
- Burst fracture
- Bulging or herniated discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Post-operative recovery
- Spinal stenosis
|26 – 32 inches
|32 – 36 inches
|36 – 40 inches
|40 – 46 inches
|46 – 52 inches
|52 – 58 inches
If you have slipped and fallen or twisted your ankle resulting in a sprain, strain or fracture, you are likely suffering from pain and swelling. The correct ankle brace can prevent inversion, eversion and rotation, protecting you from further injury. Ankle braces provide compression, stability and support, reducing swelling and relieving pain, helping to restore movement.
But ankle pain can also come from chronic conditions such as tendonitis or plantar fasciitis. In these cases, you may opt to wear a thin, lightweight ankle brace that fits into your shoes. In fact, there is a school of thought that says athletes and anyone with ankle instability should wear these braces prophylactically to reduce the chances of injuries occurring.
Our ankle braces are quick and easy to put on and take off, and they’re adjustable for a perfect fit. Contact us today with questions or to order your ankle brace.