Knee Products / Clima-Flex™ OA
Clima-Flex™ OA offers a new level of comfortable, cooling relief through compression and offloading for patients with mild to moderate OA knee pain. New DonJoy C-6 Fabric Technology delivers breathable, moisture-wicking comfort that’s soft to the touch, antimicrobial and incorporates temperature control. Keyless offloading enables on-the-fly hinge adjustment to empower patients with convenient, comforting relief from OA knee pain. E-Z Grip handles and intuitive wraparound design ensure form-fitting comfort. The brace is easily adjustable for more or less compression based on patient needs and comfort. Clima-Flex™ OA is sleek and ideal for light activities such as walking, golf, or hiking.
- C-6 Technology™ Advanced Cooling Material
- Pure carbon threads are woven into this moisture-wicking, highly breathable and cooling antimicrobial fabric to naturally repel odor and provide temperature control.
- Keyless, Dual Dial Off Loading
- New, easy-to-use integrated dual-action dial allows on-the-fly hinge adjustment for comfortable, convenient offloading of the knee anytime, anywhere.
- Perfect Fit & Control
- Semi-rigid cuffs concealed in the thigh and calf provide comfortable support and confidence.
- E-Z Wraparound Application
- E-Z Grip handles and intuitive wraparound design ensure form-fitting comfort; brace is easily adjustable for more or less compression based on patient needs and comfort.
For persons with unicompartment knee osteoarthritis (OA), off-unloader braces are mechanical intervention designed to reduce pain, improve physical function, and possibly slow disease progression.
|Manufacturer Part Number||Size||Left/Right||Measurement|
|11-8810-1||XS||Right||13" - 15½" (33-39 cm)|
|11-8811-1||XS||Left||13" - 15½" (33-39 cm)|
|11-8810-2||SM||Right||15½" - 18½" (39-47 cm)|
|11-8811-2||SM||Left||15½" - 18½" (39-47 cm)|
|11-8810-3||MD||Right||18½" - 21" (47-53 cm)|
|11-8811-3||MD||Left||18½" - 21" (47-53 cm)|
|11-8810-4||LG||Right||21" - 23½" (53-60 cm)|
|11-8811-4||LG||Left||21" - 23½" (53-60 cm)|
|11-8810-5||XL||Right||23½" - 26½" (60-67 cm)|
|11-8811-5||XL||Left||23½" - 26½" (60-67 cm)|
|11-8810-6||2XL||Right||26½" - 29½" (67-75 cm)|
|11-8811-6||2XL||Left||26½" - 29½" (67-75 cm)|
|11-8810-7||3XL||Right||29½" - 32" (75-81 cm)|
|11-8811-7||2XL||Left||29½" - 32" (75-81 cm)|
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.
If you have slipped and fallen or twisted your ankle resulting in a sprain, strain or fracture, you are likely suffering from pain and swelling. The correct ankle brace can prevent inversion, eversion and rotation, protecting you from further injury. Ankle braces provide compression, stability and support, reducing swelling and relieving pain, helping to restore movement.
But ankle pain can also come from chronic conditions such as tendonitis or plantar fasciitis. In these cases, you may opt to wear a thin, lightweight ankle brace that fits into your shoes. In fact, there is a school of thought that says athletes and anyone with ankle instability should wear these braces prophylactically to reduce the chances of injuries occurring.
Our ankle braces are quick and easy to put on and take off, and they’re adjustable for a perfect fit. Contact us today with questions or to order your ankle brace.