Back Products / OTS™ Lumbar 642
OTS™ Lumbar 642
The Aspen OTS™ Lumbar 642 features the lowest profile design within the Aspen OTS line. This one-size adjustable, inelastic brace offers a clinically-tested technology for patients experiencing low back muscle spasms causing pain. As a non-narcotic, non-invasive treatment solution, it combines the needed level of support coupled with direct independent compression to promote effective trunk stability, enabling patients to regain activities of daily living. Comfortably fits waist sizes ranging from 28-54 inches, and up to 64 inches with Universal Extension Panel.
- One-Size Adjustable Rigid side panels provide increased lateral control
- Overlapping anterior panels provide increased midline support
- Aspen’s patented 4:1 mechanically advantaged SlickTrack™ tightening system.
- Chronic Back Pain
- Degenerative, Herniated or Bulging Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Facet Syndrome
- Spinal Instability
- Burst FX
- Pre or Post-Op Spinal Lumbar Stabilization
- Pre or Post-Op Disk Surgery
Medicare Beneficiary Eligibility Lookup
Enter your ZIP Code to determine if you are in a location where we provide bracing products as a Medicare covered benefit.