Knee Products / X-ROM™
Our new easy-to-use post-op knee brace offers fast, simple application and adjustment through innovative strap, tab and buckle designs. The user-friendly X-ROM™ helps control and protect ROM with a quick-lock design and hinge pull-out stops. With four independently telescoping sliders and the ability to contour to the patient’s leg to aid varus and valgus support, the X-ROM comfortably accommodates a wide range of patient shapes and sizes.
Not reimbursable by Medicare
- Precise ROM Protection
- Updated hinge design: Precisely control ROM with settings in 10⁰ increments from -10⁰ to 90⁰ extension and -10⁰ to 120⁰ flexion
- Quick-lock design: Easily lock at 10⁰ increments from -10⁰ to 30⁰
- Fast, Easy Application
- Easy-to-use design: Strap, tab and buckle design make post-op application and adjustment fast and simple
- Comfortably fits a wide range of patients: Easily accommodate patients from 4’11” to 6’5”
- Push button slider settings: Adjustments are easy and precise
- Ready to fit: Quickly fit patients right out of the box
- Comfortable Stability
- Tele-Fit™ technology: Four independently telescoping sliders with easy push button control settings help enhance brace placement, stability and comfort while avoiding the incision and peroneal nerve
- Optimal fit & stability: Bendable hinge bars help enhance varus/valgus contouring
- Secure contact points: Enhanced ankle pads and strategically placed contact points between the leg and brace help reduce slippage
- Lightweight strength: Strong yet lightweight design helps reduce brace migration
- Anti-microbial pads: Helps neutralize odor while increasing comfort and durability
To aid immobilization and protected range of motion associated with ACL, PCL, LCL, and MCL surgeries and meniscal repairs.
Contact us with any questions about bracing or eligibility. We’ll make it easy for you. We'll even handle the paperwork should you qualify.
We are in-network with over 70 private insurance, workers’ compensation, and no-fault insurance companies.
Send us a referral and we will make sure your patient receives the right brace – fast. Our staff of professionals are on-hand and ready to serve.
Our Team of Professionals Fit & Train NY State Patients
Our team of certified orthotic fitters and chiropractors will go to your patients home for one-on-one fitting and training. We offer this service for all the products we dispense in NY State.
Our goal is to ensure your patient understands how to safely use the medical equipment they were prescribed. This means any time your patient needs more information or a refresher, a team member will be there to help.
Do you need fast, reliable delivery of DME products for your patients?
Elite Medical Supply is located just outside of Buffalo, NY and has proudly served NY State since 1998.
Our team supports chiropractors, private practice physicians, orthopedic surgeons, orthotists, pain management groups, and many other types of healthcare practitioners with high-quality DME products.
All of the staff is extremely helpful. Quality of product and business practices make it easy to do business with them.
Great products for helping injured spinal patients through rehabilitation with chiropractic care. Highly recommended.
Elite Medical Supply helped me with my knee brace that could not be located anywhere else near by. Kind people and very helpful.
The quality of the braces have been excellent. They are a great asset in helping my patients obtain equipment to improve their health and speed up their recoveries.
I have been working the Elite Medical for over 5 years. I have to say that of all the DME providers I have worked with in the past Elite by far is the best in this business.